Class of 2017 Diploma Presenter
The graduating Class of 2017 will continue our new tradition. Seniors will be able to select the person who presents their diploma. Faculty and Staff members from the Junior-Senior High School may be requested. If no request is made, the School Board President and Superintendent will present the diploma as has been the practice in the past. Click here to access the required presenter form.
Class of 2017 - Graduation Ceremony Information
Below you will find information regarding end of the year senior deadlines and important information and policies regarding the graduation ceremony. Graduation is a memorable and important milestone and the ceremony will reflect that. This is a dignified and respectful event honoring the achievements attained by your graduate. We hope that you enjoy this special day of endings and beginnings for your student!
- Ticket Process
- Students will be given tickets at the completion of rehearsal
- All persons attending graduation must have a ticket (exception: babies who can sit on a lap during the event)
- Seating is first come, first served
- Each graduate will be given 1 set of 10 tickets
- Wheelchair seating is available on the aisles of the outside rows and near the front of the auditorium
- Graduation is also shown simultaneously on FETV Channel 10 on June 4, beginning at 2:00 pm
- Senior Breakfast (Tuesday, May 23 at 8:30 a.m.)
- A final senior breakfast will be served before practice on Tuesday, May 23
- This will be an opportunity for students to be photographed for the ceremony and socialize
- A Catered breakfast is provided.
- Graduation Practice (Tuesday, May 23 following Senior Breakfast)
BOE To Hold Public Hearing
The Fostoria Board of Education will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 to gather feedback from the community on the potential rehire of retiring Elementary Secretary, Karla Grine. The hearing will be at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room at the Fostoria Junior/Senior High School, 1001 Park Avenue, Fostoria, OH 44830.
We Are Redmen- Informational Survey
To Fostoria Community Residents,
The Fostoria Junior/Senior High School staff are seeking feedback and comments concerning a variety of issues and topics through a survey.
Please click on the link below to respond to the survey.
Thank you for your time. (NOTE: All responses are submitted as anonymous unless otherwise noted).https://goo.gl/forms/yfEIuoctK3Ukcb1U2
FIES Honor Roll - 3rd Quarter
Congratulations to the following Fostoria Intermediate Honor Roll students:
3rd Grade All A's: Lincoln Augsburger, Aryianna Branch, Santiana Galvan, Brady Lance and Brooklyn Morton
4th Grade All A's: Creighton Burkett, Jasmine Everding, Evelyn Guernsey, Brooklyn Holman, Trinity Jackson, Izabehla Rodriquez, Emily-Catherine Sidney and Aliah Van Syoc
5th Grade All A's: Dawson Long, Noah Smith, Sydney Chevalier and Chelsea Tyson
6th Grade All A's: Ella Brose, Belinda Burkett, Alexandria Daughenbaugh, Alexis Hinkle, Keilani Maragne, Patrick Porter, Arielle Scott, Jacob Seagro, Yamilet Chavez Nieves, Aidan Sprang and DeAndre Velazquez