Individual Educator Responsibilities
- Know when you license or certificate is due for renewal
- Understand the LPDC's renewal criteria and procedures
- Write an Individual Professional Development Plan (IPDP) every licensure cycle
- Obtain the LPDC's approval of the IPDP
- Complete the planned learning activities in accordance with the approved IPDP
- Complete 6 semester hours of college credit or 18 CEU's before license expires
The LPDC will be meeting on the following dates in room 211 at Longfellow Elementary School at 4:00 p.m.
August 27, 2015
November 19, 2015
February 18, 2016
March 17, 2016
April 21, 2016
May 19, 2016
Options for Holders of Multiple Licenses
Ohio Assessments for Educators website
The Ohio Assessments for Educators (OAE) program website is now online. OAE is a new series of tests developed by the Evaluation Systems Group of Pearson. Beginning in this September, OAE will replace the Praxis II series as the required Ohio educator licensure assessments, except for world languages.
Candidates, educator preparation programs, administrators, and others seeking information about OAE can find key dates, test information, contact information and frequently asked questions. The OAE website will be updated through the spring and summer to include additional information and preparation resources, as they become available.